- “Descriptive Representation and Political Efficacy: Evidence from Obama and Clinton.” 2017. The Journal of Politics. 79(1): 351-355.
- “Repressed Productive Potential and Revolt: Insights from an Insurgency in Burundi.” (with Cyrus Samii). 2019. Political Science Research and Methods. In press.
- “Discrimination in Public Accommodations.” (with Anna Harvey). 2020. Political Science Research and Methods. 8(4): 597-613.
- “Partisanship as a Social Identity: Implications for Polarization.” (first author, with Shanto Iyengar). 2020. Political Behavior. In Press.
- “How Does the Rising Number of Women in the U.S. Congress Change the Dynamics of Policy-making? Evidence from House Committee Hearings (with Pamela Ban, Justin Grimmer and Jaclyn Kaslovsky).” 2020.
- “Economic Inequality, “Status” Threats and Support for Exclusionary Rhetoric.” 2019. Pre-Analysis Plan, Working Paper, and book project.
- “Like Voters, Like Politicians? Descriptive Representation and the Rise of Populist Parties in Europe. (with Maria Carreri). 2020. Pre-analysis Plan, Data Collection and Working Paper.
- “How Political Inclusion of Racial Minorities Affects Labor Market Interest.” 2020. Pre-Analysis Plan, Working Paper.
- “Gender Bias in the 2016 and 2020 Presidential Elections.” (with Jon Krosnick and Cecilia Mo). 2020. Pre-analysis plan, Data collection, and Working Paper.
- “In-Group Voting as Gender Bias in US Elections.” 2020. Working Paper.