- “Descriptive Representation and Political Efficacy: Evidence from Obama and Clinton.” 2017. The Journal of Politics. 79(1): 351-355. [link to paper]
- “Repressed Productive Potential and Revolt: Insights from an Insurgency in Burundi.” (with Cyrus Samii). 2019. Political Science Research and Methods. 9(1): 106-121. [link to paper]
- “Discrimination in Public Accommodations.” (with Anna Harvey). 2020. Political Science Research and Methods. 8(4): 597-613. [link to paper]
- “Partisanship as a Social Identity: Implications for Polarization.” (first author, with Shanto Iyengar). 2022. Political Behavior. 44: 807-838. [link to paper]
- “How Does the Rising Number of Women in the U.S. Congress Change Deliberation? Evidence from House Committee Hearings.” (with Pamela Ban, Justin Grimmer and Jaclyn Kaslovsky).” 2022. Quarterly Journal of Political Science. 17(3): 355-387. [link to paper]
- “In-Group Bias, Partisanship and Gendered Voting.” 2022. Political Psychology. 43(6): 1147-1168. [link to paper]
- “Can Americans De-Polarize? Assessing the Effects of a Red/Blue Workshop Experiment.” (with Hannah Baron, Robert A. Blair, Donghyun Danny Choi, Laura Gamboa, Jessica Gottlieb, Amanda Lea Robinson, Steven C. Rosenzweig, and Megan M. Turnbull) 2021. Under Review. [link to draft]
- “Reversion to the Mean, or Their Version of the Dream? An Analysis of Latino Voting in 2020.” (with Bernard Fraga and Yamil Velez). 2022. Under Review. [link to draft]
- “How Do Whites’ Partisan Identities Shape Civic Discourse Surrounding Race? Field Experimental Data on Discussions.” 2022. Working Paper.
- “Gender Bias in the 2016 and 2020 Presidential Elections.” (with Libby Jenke, Jon Krosnick and Cecilia Mo). 2021. Pre-analysis plan, Data collection, and Working Paper.
- “How Election Characteristics Explain Gender Gaps in Political Ambition.” (with Tali Mendelberg). 2021. Pre-Analysis Plan & Working Paper.