- “Descriptive Representation and Political Efficacy: Evidence from Obama and Clinton.” 2017. The Journal of Politics. 79(1): 351-355.
- “Repressed Productive Potential and Revolt: Insights from an Insurgency in Burundi.” (with Cyrus Samii). 2019. Political Science Research and Methods. 9. 106-121.
- “Discrimination in Public Accommodations.” (with Anna Harvey). 2020. Political Science Research and Methods. 8(4): 597-613.
- “Partisanship as a Social Identity: Implications for Polarization.” (first author, with Shanto Iyengar). 2020. Political Behavior. In Press.
- “How Does the Rising Number of Women in the U.S. Congress Change Deliberation? Evidence from House Committee Hearings.” (with Pamela Ban, Justin Grimmer and Jaclyn Kaslovsky).” 2021. Conditionally Accepted at Quarterly Journal of Political Science.
- “Gender Bias in the 2016 and 2020 Presidential Elections.” (with Libby Jenke, Jon Krosnick and Cecilia Mo). 2021. Pre-analysis plan, Data collection, and Working Paper.
- “Can Americans De-Polarize? Assessing the Effects of a Red/Blue Workshop Experiment.” (with Hannah Baron, Robert A. Blair, Donghyun Danny Choi, Laura Gamboa, Jessica Gottlieb, Amanda LeaRobinson, Steven C. Rosenzweig, and Megan M. Turnbull) 2021. Under Review.
- “How Election Characteristics Explain Gender Gaps in Political Ambition.” (with Tali Mendelberg). 2021. Pre-Analysis Plan & Working Paper.
- “Like Voters, Like Politicians? Descriptive Representation and the Rise of Populist Parties in Europe.”(with Maria Carreri). 2021. Working Paper.
- “Economic Inequality, “Status” Threats and Support for Exclusionary Rhetoric.” 2020. Pre-Analysis Plan, Working Paper, and book project.