- “Descriptive Representation and Political Efficacy: Evidence from Obama and Clinton.” 2017. The Journal of Politics. 79(1): 351-355.
- “Repressed Productive Potential and Revolt: Insights from an Insurgency in Burundi.” (with Cyrus Samii). 2019. Political Science Research and Methods. In press.
- “Discrimination in Public Accommodations.” (with Anna Harvey). 2019. Political Science Research and Methods. Conditionally Accepted.
- “Partisanship as a Social Identity: Implications for Polarization.” (first author, with Shanto Iyengar). 2019. Under Review.
- “In-group Bias and Voting: The Case of Gendered Voting in the U.S.” 2019. Under Review.
- “A Woman’s Voice in the House: Gender Composition and Its Consequences in Committee Hearings.” (with Pamela Ban, Justin Grimmer and Jaclyn Kaslovsky). 2019. Under Review.
- “How Descriptive Representation Increases Labor Market Participation” (first author, with Dominik Duell). 2019. Working Paper.
- “Economic Inequality, “Status” Threats and Support for Exclusionary Rhetoric.” 2019. Pre-Analysis Plan, Working Paper, and book project.
- “How Political Inclusion of Racial Minorities Affects Labor Market Interest.” 2019. Pre-Analysis Plan, Working Paper.
- “Gender Bias in the 2016 and 2020 Presidential Elections.” (with Jon Krosnick and Cecilia Mo). 2019. Pre-analysis plan, Data collection, and Working Paper.
- “Like Voters, Like Politicians? Descriptive Representation and the Rise of Populist Parties in Europe. (with Maria Carreri). 2019. Working Paper.
- “Do Women Prefer Female Candidates (and do Men Prefer Male Candidates)? Experimental Evidence from U.S. Voters.” 2019. Working Paper.