- “Descriptive Representation and Political Efficacy: Evidence from Obama and Clinton.” 2017. The Journal of Politics. 79(1): 351-355.
- “Discrimination in Public Accommodations.” (with Anna Harvey). 2020. Political Science Research and Methods. 8(4): 597-613.
- “Partisanship as a Social Identity: Implications for Polarization.” (first author, with Shanto Iyengar). 2020. Political Behavior. In Press.
- “Repressed Productive Potential and Revolt: Insights from an Insurgency in Burundi.” (with Cyrus Samii). 2021. Political Science Research and Methods. 9. 106-121.
- “How Does the Rising Number of Women in the U.S. Congress Change Deliberation? Evidence from House Committee Hearings.” (with Pamela Ban, Justin Grimmer and Jaclyn Kaslovsky).” 2021. Conditionally Accepted at Quarterly Journal of Political Science.
- “How Does Partisan Identity Shape White Racial Attitudes and Civic Discourse Surrounding Race? Experimental Zoom Discussions.” 2021. Pre-analysis plan, Data Collection.
- “Gender Bias in the 2016 and 2020 Presidential Elections.” (with Libby Jenke, Jon Krosnick and Cecilia Mo). 2021. Pre-analysis plan, Data collection, and Working Paper.
- “Like Voters, Like Politicians? Descriptive Representation and the Rise of Populist Parties in Europe.”(with Maria Carreri). 2021. Working Paper.
- “Economic Inequality, “Status” Threats and Support for Exclusionary Rhetoric.” 2020. Pre-Analysis Plan, Working Paper, and book project.
- “In-Group Voting as Gender Bias in US Elections.” 2020. Working Paper.